How To Tape Down A Cable
Try these tips for quick and easy cable taping
1. Stretch your cable out across the area where it will be taped down.
2. After pulling the cable straight, tape across each end with a short length of gaffers tape to hold it in place (if the distance is long, you might want to add a couple of strips along the cable.
3. Now go back and tape the cable(s) down by pressing tape around the cable and onto the floor, using tape lengths of about three feet at a time.
4. Cable runs with multiple cables can be taped using wider tape, instead of multiple pieces of tape.
5. Choose a gaffers tape color that matches your stage floor or carpet to make the cable virtually disappear.